Under her food sustainability platform Honestly Green, in late 2015, she launched a food-focused farmers market, Tong Chong Street Market, co-presented with Swire Properties</b> and remains an advisor.
The market grew from her 2012 project, Island East Markets, which was the largest urban farmers' market in the city, and showcased artisanal products that were locally and responsibly made and grown.
For her efforts towards food sustainability, she was named "Inspiring Homegrown Entrepreneur"in the inaugural Women of Hope awards and made part of Generation T by Hong Kong Tatler.
As senior director of Little Adventures in Hong Kong, she consults on the Hong Kong food & beverage scene, and designs and leads custom food and culture experiences, working with world renowned chefs, as well as clients such as CNN and Cathay Pacific.
Janice judges and contributes to major local and international food & beverage awards, lists and guides, and speaks and moderates on panels regarding the food & beverage industry, sustainability, lifestyle media and social entrepreneurship.
She is a graduate of the University of Melbourne, and holds an Advanced Certificate in Nutrition from the University of Hong Kong, as well as a WSET Advanced (Level 3) Certificate.
- Hong Kong Tatler, Asia’s Most Influential: Hong Kong’s 42 Tastemakers 2021, May 2021.
- Los Angeles Times, A Cantonese Lunar New Year feast we could all use right now, Feb 2021.
- CNN, How tourism, gentrification and a pandemic have changed Asia's street food scene, Dec 2020.
- Slate France, À Hong Kong, la gastronomie française traverse une crise inédite, Sep 2020.
- Good Food, The Age, Melbourne Food and Wine Festival 2018: Meet three women who are reshaping the food world, March 2018.
- Hong Kong Tatler, Generation T: The Names Disrupting The Dining Scene In Hong Kong, June 2017.
- The Initium 端傳媒, 香港餐飲界的弄潮兒, June 2016.
- Forbes, 2016 Hong Kong Food and Restaurant Trends, January 2016
- Falstaff (Austria), February 2014.
- New York Magazine, February 2013.
- Jing Daily, 10 Minutes With..., October 2012.
- Sassy Hong Kong, That Girl, September 2012.
- Bloomberg Businessweek, The Secret World of Hong Kong's Private Kitchens, March 2012.
- All About Money Part One, Part Two, Hong Kong International Business Channel, November 2019.
- The World Nomads Podcast: China, The World Nomads Travel Podcast, October 2019.
- Blueprint for Living, RN (Australian Broadcasting Corporation), Behind the scenes of Hong Kong's largest farmers market, February 2018.
- The Menu, Monocle Radio, September 2016.
- Hungry Foodies, TVB J2, June 2016.
- Food Blog Radio, February 2016.
- 自然好味, RTHK, December 2015.
- National Geographic Channel (FOX) THINK FOOD Campaign PSA \[video\], February 2015.
- The Sizzle and Fry Show, co-host, 2014.
- The Flying Winemaker, Episode 1 (TLC), 2014.
- The Pearl Report, TVB Pearl, December 2014 Australian Broadcasting Association (ABC), AusBiz Asia Episode 3, June 2014.
- Asia's 50 Best Restaurants \[videos\], Hong Kong Dining, Asia's 50 Best Restaurants, Jan 2014.
- The Maverick Chef, LiTV, December 2011.
Speaking and Moderating
- Macao International Travel (Industry) Expo, The Great Green Food Journey, presented by National Geographic and Macao Government Tourism Office, April 2019.
- Melbourne Food and Wine Festival, Theatre of Ideas, March 2018.
- Tatler Table, Taste of Hong Kong, March 2017.
- TEDxHong Kong, November 2016.
- The Business of Blogging, General Assembly, Hong Kong, March 2016.
- Women Extraordinaire Forum, Hong Kong, April 2014.
- WOM Guide launch, Hong Kong, February 2012.
- Blogging 101, Social Media Week, Hong Kong, February 2012.